The Annual ACE Conference
2020 ACE Conference
The American Coalition for Ethanol's Annual Conference will be held in conjunction with the 2020 International Fuel Ethanol Workshop (FEW) & Expo as a virtual event, on September 16, 2020.
Due to the outbreak of COVID-19 and the economic hardship it’s brought to bear on the ethanol industry, ACE leadership believes a virtual event, paired with the FEW, will provide members with a safe, robust opportunity to catch up on the latest industry news, network with peers, and discover new technology. The conference theme of “Rising Up” embodies the resilience demonstrated by those in the ethanol industry in response to the pandemic and the grit these individuals possess to rise together - stronger than before.
For more than three decades, the ACE conference has focused on the people of the ethanol industry and their priorities — a meeting where ethanol producers rub shoulders with retailers, policymakers, researchers, and other industry members. This year’s abbreviated event will consist of an afternoon of general session, including updates from ACE leadership, and insight on topics related to restoring and building ethanol demand.
One registration fee includes access to six events:
- ACE Annual Conference
- Fuel Ethanol Workshop
- Ethanol 101 Pre-Conference Workshop
- Biofuels Environmental, Health & Safety Forum
- Low Carbon Fuel Production Workshop
- Biodiesel Production Technology Summit
- ALL PRODUCERS - FREE
- ACE Members may use code ACEMember to register for $345
- General registration is $395 through August 19
- After August 19 the rate is $495, or use the code ACEFriend to receive the Early Bird pricing of $395
ACE FACEBOOK PAGE ACE TWITTER
September 16, 2020 - 1:30 PM Central
Rise Up: Welcome from ACE's President & CEO
- Duane Kristensen, ACE Board President, Chief Ethanol Fuels
- Brian Jennings, ACE CEO - CLICK HERE for Jennings'' remarks updated 9/14
Keynote: USDA Deputy Secretary Stephen Censky
Go Your Own Road: A Conversation with Higher Blend Pioneers
Welcome remarks from ACE's Senior Vice President & Director of Market Development, Ron Lamberty
ACE keeps up with strategies for selling more ethanol by keeping in touch with fuel retailers already getting it done. Join this conversation where representatives of leading E15 and flex fuel retailers Pump & Pantry and Casey’s General Stores tell us what has worked and what hasn’t, how the ethanol industry can help, and when we should get out of their way.
- Moderator: Ron Lamberty, ACE Senior Vice President & Market Development Director
- Nathaniel Doddridge, Vice President of Fuels, Casey's General Stores
- Randy Gard, COO, Pump & Pantry/Bosselman
Fuel Marketing in the Time of Corona: A Look at Drastic and Not-So-Drastic Changes to Downstream Markets in the Next 15 Months
Tom Kloza, Global Head of Energy Analysis, Oil Price Information Service, an IHS Markit Company
- A Look at Crude Oil Supply & Pricing in 2020 & 2021.
- Refinery Closures; Which Operations are Threatened and Why?
- North Atlantic Balances
- What a Biden presidency might mean to petroleum markets. (Hint: Carbon Impacts)
- 2020 Records Likely to be Broken
Producer Perspectives: A Panel Discussion
Three ethanol producers discuss what it is like to lead their companies through uncertain times and share their thoughts about the future of the industry.
- Duane Kristensen, General Manager and Vice President of Operations, Chief Ethanol Fuels, Inc. – Moderator and Panelist
- Dave Sovereign, Chairman, Golden Grain Energy, LLC - Panelist
- Neil Koehler, Co-Founder, Director, and Co-Chief Executive Officer, Pacific Ethanol, Inc. – Panelist